Setting-up Your Kitchen Tablet (If You Serve Food)
- If your venue serves food that is prepared in a separate kitchen, you’ll need to use an additional ROUND tablet/WiFi-enabled device for the kitchen so that your kitchen staff can manage food orders
- If you do not have an additional ROUND tablet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Use and set-up your ROUND kitchen tablet exactly like the ROUND tablet you use on the bar
- Tap the ROUND widget on the kitchen tablet, or go to round.business.
- Enter your venue’s email address.
- Enter your venue’s password.
- Tap ‘Login’.
- Ensure that you are on the ‘Your Orders’ page.
- Tap ‘Kitchen’.
- Food orders will appear in this section when they are placed by customers.
How do we download ROUND onto our own tablet?
If you want to access the venue-facing side of ROUND (what you’d see on your Venue Tablet) on your own tablet or PC, go to round.business and log in using the email address and password associated with your ROUND account.
Will the ROUND Venue Tablet be linked to our tills?
The ROUND Venue Tablet acts independently from your till systems. However, we are developing functionality to allow them to integrate which will be available in the coming months. If you use an EPoS/POS for your stocktake and financial accounting, ...
What Do I Do When I Receive My ROUND Kickstart Pack Through the Post?
When you receive your Kickstart Pack through the post, Plug the included ROUND tablet into mains power Insert the tablet into the tablet stand Set up any included marketing materials Power up the ROUND tablet Tap the ROUND widget and log in using ...
Can I edit my menu / mark items out of stock?
Absolutely! ROUND upload your entire menu for you - then give you the ability to amend your menu in real-time - directly from your tablet!
How Do I Explain What Round Is to My Customers?
ROUND is an order, pay and loyalty app ROUND allows your customers to order and pay for food and drinks from their smartphone, served to their table or to a designated collection point.