How Do I Enter My Bank Details?
1. First tap on Adyen Settings’ (They will get redirected to the Adyen Portal)
2. Then tap the ‘Get Started’ button
3. You may then fill in the fields required to pass identity checks
a. Sole Traders: Input name, gender, date of birth, personal address, phone number and email.
b. Sole Trader Exceptions* See below. Note: This also occurs if the bank account is in the name of the business.
c. Limited businesses: Upload business details, NOT personal information. Note: The *Ultimate Beneficial Owner* is required to complete on behalf of the business
4. You may then tap ‘Submit details’
5. You will then be taken back the Adyen Portal front page to update bank details:
a. Sole Trader - Input bank details that match what was provided in step 3 or Adyen will fail the check. Note: A bank statement will be required and should match previously entered information.
b. Limited Business - Input company details that match what was provided in Step 3 or Adyen will fail the check. Note: Bank statement will be required and should match.
c. Add a UBO (Ultimate beneficial owner) for the Account.
6. Once all information is provided, Customers can close down the page and will be notified by email of status updates OR at any time you can log back into round.business
and check themselves.