1. Go to www.round.app and tap ‘Get Started’ to register your interest and sign up.
2. Within 1 business day of your successful sign up to ROUND, you will receive an email containing a link to sign your Service Agreement with ROUND.
3. You will need to read and sign the Service Agreement. A simple electronic signature is all that is needed.
4. When ROUND receives your signed Service Agreement, several things will happen:
We will send you an email containing the Menu Builder Template. This is a straightforward tool that will allow you to build your menu.
We will send you an email containing a link to create a ROUND Business account. This will involve establishing an account with our Payment Provider, Adyen, who will securely process your payments. It will also involve uploading your filled-in Menu Builder Template.
5. When you have used the Menu Builder Template to build your menu, you can proceed to create your ROUND Business account (you’ll upload your filled-in Menu Builder Template here!). You’ll also create your Adyen account in this stage, too.
6. Once your ROUND Business and Adyen account are set up and we have received your Menu, we will send you a ROUND Venue Tablet.
7. As soon as you have received the ROUND Venue Tablet, you should check your menu and settings, such as your venue’s opening and closing times. You are now ready to start accepting orders on ROUND!
This video shows you how to: - Download the ROUND Menu Builder - Transfer your menu into the ROUND Menu Builder Template - Save the ROUND Menu Builder Template to your computer - Create your ROUND Account
When you receive your Kickstart Pack through the post, Plug the included ROUND tablet into mains power Insert the tablet into the tablet stand Set up any included marketing materials Power up the ROUND tablet Tap the ROUND widget and log in using ...
Venue Staff - How to Process Orders How to Process Orders When a customer places an order, it will appear in the ‘Your Orders’ section. The details of the order are also displayed, they are: the order number; the product(s) ordered; any product ...