5. Using the example of ‘Budweiser’, you can see that the Article Code (PLU code) is ‘888bud’.
6. If you haven’t already added Article/PLU codes to your products, you need to add them here by tapping ‘Edit’ on the product.
- For products with only one variation, this should be done at the Product level (the PLU/SKU code field on page 1 of ‘Add/Edit Product’).
- If a product has multiple variations, you should assign the PLU code to all variations. E.g., Stella, you should assign the codes to the ‘Pint’ and the ‘Half Pint’
7. Once Article/PLU codes have been added to your products, login to your ROUND Venue account
8. Go to the ‘Your Menu’ page
9. You now need to add the corresponding PLU codes entered on the EPOS Now ‘Product List’ page to your products on ROUND. I’ll use the example of a Budweiser.
10. Tap the edit pencil icon next to the product and the following page will be displayed: